The Performance, Quality and Business Intelligence (PQBI) Service offers a range of high quality services to schools for performance analysis, data collection, information management and systems support.
Our annual subscription service covers:
• school-level performance analysis with local and national benchmarking
• interactive analysis with a facility to view outcomes for specific cohorts or vulnerable groups
• access to FFT Aspire, an essential online resource for all primary and secondary schools and academies to support target-setting and self-evaluation at a heavily discounted rate plus an annual briefing on using FFT Aspire
• LA-produced FFT trend analysis – school comparisons not available elsewhere
• provision of an early data feed for secondary schools to cover the new Year 7 intake
• data collection to support the process and accuracy of statutory and other local data returns, including guidance on statutory obligations
• termly School Business Information seminars for data administrators to outline future data return requirements with guest presentations from LA colleagues on relevant data issues
• enhanced data quality checking against locally held information, including SEN, eligibility for free school meals, and historical data
• information management and systems support to develop best practice in recording, processing and transferring information
• access to AVCO Anycomms+ for encrypted transfer of information to and from the Local Authority and between schools
Requests for bespoke data analysis can be discussed with the team.