Governors have to hold their establishment to account, setting the strategic direction, vision and ethos and take responsibility for finance and staffing matters.
Our traded service offer includes:
- attendance for up to 3 governors at fortnightly training sessions
- attendance at the termly clerks' briefings
directors' briefings for governors and clerks
- delegate places at the annual governor conference
- delegate places at termly governing body development sessions, delivered by Leading Governance
- a telephone advice service and newsletter
- chair and governor forums
- one place per school on the National Clerks' Development Programme and National Chairs' Development Programme
- subscription for Gold Membership of the National Governors' Association with GOLDline advice service
- subscription to Learning Link online training
- Access to Inspiring Governance Recruitment & Support Service
- discounted bespoke courses delivered by a national leader of governance
We can also assist in the appointment of Local Authority
Governors to the governing bodies of academies and maintained schools.