Thurrock Education Awards 2017
On Friday the 10th November, we hosted the fourth Thurrock Education Awards at the Civic Hall, Grays. I think all those who attended will agree the evening was a huge success with us celebrating in style the achievements of our early year’s practitioners, teachers, governors and support staff.
These awards play an important role in retaining the best staff within Thurrock education system; truly recognising the excellent contribution our settings, schools and colleges play in giving our young people the very best start in life.
On behalf of Rory Patterson, I would like to congratulate all the finalist and winners. For full details please use the link below:
Please see link below for details of the winners and photos of the ceremony:
Please free feel to use on your websites and social media.
I would again like to thank our generous sponsors who without their support the awards would not be possible. This year for the first time the awards were fully sponsored and many of the sponsors have already indicated they would like to be involved again.
Your opinion on the awards is very important to us. We use all the feedback received to plan the next year’s awards. I recently emailed you requesting feedback, I would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to reply or pass on to a colleague who made a nomination, was nominated or who attended the event.
Please consider the following in your reply:
• Are the categories still relevant, do we need to make any changes?
• How useful are the marketing and promotional materials you receive?
• Could the awards be promoted differently?
• How easy is the nomination process, could this be improved?
• Could improvements be made to the website to promote the awards and support with the nominations process?
• Do you understand the judging process, could this be improved?
• Are there any improvements that could be made to the ceremony itself
Sue Lamkin - Business Support Officer